News and Updates
New Mentors - Register and Apply to SCOE Teacher Induction
New Mentors: Once you have registered and applied to SCOE Teacher Induction, register for each day of the 5-day New Mentor Training.
New Participating Teachers - Apply Now to SCOE Teacher Induction
Participating teachers new to the SCOE teacher induction program apply here and then follow the link to schedule your orientation.
What Happened to BTSA?
BTSA has been replaced by Teacher Induction! Click the headline for more about the big changes taking place in the world of Induction.
SCOE TI offers individualized and collaborative support focused on:
- Individualized Learning Plans customized and driven by teachers
- Teacher-initiated action research
- California Standards for the Teaching Profession and the Continuum of Teaching Practice
- Collegial observations
- Student performance
Have basic questions about becoming a teacher? TEACH California has answers!
The Sacramento County Office of Education offers:
- A CTC-approved program for Clear Multiple/Single Subject and Education Specialist credential candidates
- Professional coaching from exemplary mentors
- Free access to a dynamic Web site for monitoring progress
- A consortium of interesting colleagues and partners
- Professional growth through networking and training
- Online resources designed to customize your professional growth experience